SAN FRANCISCO SUMMER IS HERE!!
Annual Club Bonfire Beach Party
TIME TO KICK OFF THE SF SUMMER WITH A SUNNY DAY OF BEACH GAMES FOLLOWED BY AN EVENING BIG BEACH BONFIRE PARTY with food
In case you are new to the Bay area, September and October are GORGEOUS months on the coast!
A day full of hosted group games, competitive and fun people, Hawaiian beach dinner, s'mores, drinks, and a toasty fire on the beach!? What could be better?!
- 1:00pm - Meet and greet social
- 2:00pm - Ocean Beach beach tour to
- 3:30pm - Beach Games Begin
- Hippidie-Hop balloon battle
- Three-legged race
- Limbo competition
- and more!
- 5:00pm - Team Volleyball
- 6:00pm - Hawaiian beach dinner - (high tide)
- 7:00pm - Best Onsies competition as we light the Bonfire. Sunset, S'mores
- 9:00pm - The rangers are probably closing down bonfires around this time.
We have the full day planned, all you need to do is get your PARTY vibe on and show up with your Onsie & beach chair - it's going to be an AMAZING day on the beach!
Bring your own team or join one of the UD teams and participate in the beach games...or we will build a team for you.
Of course after the whole ACTIVE and INTERACTIVE day - we going to light up the fire to warm up and have BONFIRE BEACH PARTY complete with a catered Hawaiian BBQ... because that is how we roll!
- Hawaiian Beach Buffet
- Beach bonfire permit
- S'mores and snacks
- Games and equipment
- An great bonfire to keep you warm
- The entire UD team!
- for the day, wear layers... this month is the best in SF, but it could change.
- at night Jump in your favorite ONESIE and let's create a wild animal party on the beach!
- it WILL get chilly when the sun goes down! Be prepared for the SF weather!
What to Bring:
- Something to sit on- blanket or chair
- Your Onesie to wear in the evening.
- A warm blanket and/or layers to keep you warm
- Bring your own drinks! - we don't carry those on to the beach - NO GLASS ALLOWED ON THE BEACH!!
- Firewood if you have any is always appreciated
Our permit limits attendance on this! Also you can not just show up to this.
Our beach bonfires are one of our most popular events and sells out!**