COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
UPDATE: Due to the park's closure, this camping trip is canceled but we have another Big Sur Camping Trip on April 30th - May 2nd that you can register for! Click HERE to sign up for that trip.
BIG SUR CAMP-OUT:
Weekend of beaches, camp fires, and the Redwoods!!
We have our own private group campsite and the off season is the best time of year to visit!! No tourists and amazing views along the coast!!!
Big Sur area is amazing! So close but have you been there yet??
It is nestled in the middle of California's Gold Coast. With some of the best coastlines and hiking trails in Northern California, the popularity of this area is enough to rival its neighbors of Monterey and Santa Cruz! Off season with the thinner crowds is the ideal time to check out this gorgeous area.
What to Expect:
This is a big fun camping/hiking/beaches/extraordinary weekend!
If you talk to any Californian and BIG SUR is on their list of most beautiful locations in California.
Towering redwoods growing right up to the bright blue Pacific Ocean filled with seals, dolphins, and Whales.
This unique camping location is normally very difficult to reserve with the number of weekend visitors reaching the triple digits.
We are staying in a beautiful campsite voted one of America's Top 100 Campsites!
- Camping for 2 Nights
- Group day hikes
- Breakfasts and Lunches on Saturday and Sunday
- Amazing Views!
- A feast of a dinner on Saturday night
- A great host to lead you around Big Sur and all the great sites.
Attire: Dress in layers and bring your rain gear and don't forget those hiking boots!