COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact email@example.com
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
Sushi Yourself in the Park!
Do you love sushi and dreamed about making it yourself?
Well, get ready because we'll start spreading, layering, tucking, and rolling our own sushi at the park!
Here is your chance to make your own sushi with UD friends and enjoy a socially distanced, outdoor sushi party with your delicious creations!
What to expect :
We will meet up at the Park and start rolling together! It's sure to be a beautiful day in the park, so let's spend the afternoon together outside!
Your hosts will study up beforehand to teach everyone the basic stuff, but hey! there is no wrong way to make sushi :)
We will have all of the equipment & ingredients (your own sushi kit!) and will have a blast by making your own sushi rolls and showing off our beautiful creations!
*Everyone will be spaced out, with gloves and masks to ensure optimal safety and conformability while rolling our sushi!
You can't truly appreciate the taste of sushi until you know what goes into making it!
- Your Sushi loving host!
- All of the raw ingredients
- All the sushi making supplies & equipments
- A meal from everything you make!
- A fun sushi making time at the beautiful park!
What to bring:
- BYOB, if sake is not your thing
- A blanket or chair to sit on to enjoy your sushi!
This is a cooking event so avoid white! Wear layers since we will be outside!