COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
METEOR SHOWER HIKE at Bernal Heights
Have you ever seen a METEOR SHOWER before?
Come join UD for our METEOR SHOWER HIKE!
Lets hike up, appreciate sweeping view of San Francisco!
Join UD for a night hike for meteor showers!
Shooting stars, a hike and a yummy treat with the best view in the bay.
What to Expect:
We will hike up to the Bernal Heights for the secret view of San Francisco and enjoy a special UD surprise as we arrive to our spot!
From North entrance at Folsom and Bernal Heights Blvd, we will climb up for the sweeping 360° views! On the top of the hill, we enjoy the evening with meteor showers!
The hike itself is steep but very short (about 1 mile).
Come early and socialize: We officially are starting at 6:30pm... Come find us at the meeting location so you can get to meet other members!
The Hike: We will probably head out at around 7:00 ish (there is no hurry, the show will be all night) . We will be setup on the hill, relax and enjoy the night sky
Its a very short hike. Round Trip 1 Mile. Steep, lots of stairs but easy :)
- A great spot to watch the meteor shower
- Some treats!
- UD host!
What to bring:
- Your own water
- Blankets to sit on or small chairs
- Dress warm...
Attire: Casual, comfortable. Layers!
Have your own flashlights or fun LED lights? Bring them!