COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
Full Moon Hike to Twin Peak
Hike, Full Moon, Food & Drinks... What else?
You live in California, so you must love hiking & drinking ;)
The best part is, it's here in the city so we don't have to go far!
There are two good ways to spend a Tuesday evening...
1) Hiking & feeling accomplished
2) Heading to an outdoor pub & having some to go drinks with some friends .....
or...Option 3) ALL OF THE ABOVE!
What to Expect:
We will hike up Twin Peak, SF's highest view point to enjoy a wonderful moon-rise!
This is the best way to clear your head and leave all the stress of the week behind!
Wait! I'm not done! it is going to be the full moon, so it will be even more beautiful and no flashlight will be needed (but you can still bring one if you would like).
We'll meet at a bar to grab to go drinks at the time specified. When everyone has arrived we will start our climb through the streets of the district, past the iconic murals to the base of the summit. As we climb above the lights of the city into the beautiful open space of Twin Peaks you'll witness the views of our city from San Francisco's highest point at 922 feet above sea level!
This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Flower Moon because this was the time of year when spring flowers appeared in abundance. This moon has also been known as the Full Corn Planting Moon and the Milk Moon.
- An exciting hike to the summit of SF's highest point
- Beautiful scenery and iconic views from the peak
- A yummy surprise from your host
- A fun and energetic host!
Attire: Bundle up! Wear comfortable shoes; bring a flashlight and a blanket/chair to sit on!