Magical Trail Hike & Seafood Boil
Scenic hike, amazing views, shrimp and more!!!!
We'll begin at Stinson Beach where we will enjoy the view of the beautiful Pacific Ocean! Once everyone arrives we will begin our journey to a magical hike with spectacular views!
Your host will then serve you a seafood boil near the beach for an amazing post-hike snack! This is such an amazing combo!
If you're not into seafood, have allergies, or vegan, please let the host know in the comment section. You can bring your own snacks too.
Hike Distance: Approximately 7 miles round trip
Trail Type: Moderate
Terrain Type: Starts off uphill for about 1-2 miles, but it's worth it for the amazing views! Downhill on the way back.
What's a seafood boil?
A Southern favorite that includes tender shrimp, hearty potatoes, flavorful sausage, and sweet corn all boiled together in one big pot. All of the ingredients are boiled in a seasoned Cajun broth, then tossed in a little butter. Then add some parsley and lemon wedges and it creates an absolutely delicious classic!
(The seafood boil will be made in one big pot but your host will individually plate the boil for each member when it is time to eat!)
- A guided hike along a breathtaking expanse of diverse views of redwoods, ocean, meadows, and streams.
- Delicious seafood boil made by your very own host!
- Your amazing UD Host!
What to Bring:
- Your own trail snacks for during the hike
- Binoculars if you have them!
- a beach chair/blanket for the post-hike beach hangout
- BYOB to enjoy with your seafood on the beach! (Beer pairs will with this!)
Attire: Great walking/hiking shoes, layers in case it gets windy, hat/sunglasses
*Please let your host know if you have allergies to seafood or are vegan.*