COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciate any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
STAND UP PADDLE BOARDING in SAUSALITO!
Easier than surfing & snowboarding but twice as fun & no hard falls required...
Come learn how to SUP like a pro, enjoy the water, and sunshine.
Let's enjoy the beautiful weather together on the water and experience a new activity!!
You don't have to be a pro or have even done it before to join us on this adventure, beginners are more than welcomed!
Join us for this great sunny Sunday activity in beautiful Sausalito!
What to Expect:
- Learn the basics of Stand Up Paddling in gorgeous Sausalito!
- Enjoy up to 2 hours on the water of SUP, at a safe distance with your UD friends!
- We will all head out on our own to explore the bay and SUP like pros!
- No experience is needed, but you must know how to swim. You will be paddling on and off for a couple of hours, so be prepared for a bit of a workout.
- The use of paddle, board, and wetsuit (2hrs rental)
- Private UD group lessons learning the fundamentals of SUP'ing
- An amazing UD host
What to Bring:
- Bathing suit
- Mask or bandana to cover your face
- Footwear such as neoprene booties, old tennis shoes, or Teva-type sandals, with or without wool socks
- Bike gloves for blister protection if possible
- Hat or visor, sunscreen, and sunglasses (with retention straps)
- Water for yourself!
- Towel and a change of clothes (for traveling home)
- Remember the retention strap for your hat and sunglasses!
Attire: Dress warmly and in layers, as it can get cold. We suggest a change of clothes for after!