COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact email@example.com
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
Sunset Ferris Wheel Ride!!
A beautiful and scenic sunset ride over looking Golden Gate Park with the most spectacular views!
Join your UD friends as we take a ride on the new "SkyStar" Ferris Wheel in Golden Gate Park!
We'll take a sunset ride to see cotton candy skies and toast to the good life!
What is the SkyStar Wheel?
A massive illuminated “Observation Wheel” is set to appear in Golden Gate Park for it's 150th anniversary beginning in April 2020, due to the Pandemic the construction of the wheel was delayed and has now been set to reopen end of October! The attraction will include 36 fully enclosed climate-controlled gondolas with a 6 person capacity in each. Guests are treated to spectacular views as they soar nearly 15 stories over San Francisco's Golden Gate Park. The new wheel’s views should rival that of its neighboring de Young observation tower and the California Academy of Sciences living roof.
What to Expect:
We will be fully enjoying a beautiful spring time sunset by riding a Ferris Wheel! We will see atop all the park trees, parts of the amazing city and gaze upon the pacific ocean as the sun sets!
We will toast to the amazing views once we get to the top!
Prior to the amazing ride in the gondolas, we will hang out in the park and enjoy a light picnic with drinks together in the Conservatory of Flowers.
It is sure to be a beautiful and view-tastic day/evening in the park!
- Tickets to ride on the 150 foot Skystar wheel!
- A great day out to explore and relax the park!
- Light picnic and water!
- A sparkling surprise!
- Your fav UD host!
What to Bring:
- More food for yourself!
- BYOB—avoid glass!
- Extra water always!
- Binoculars for the amazing views!
- A blanket/small chair for hanging in the park.
- Warm clothes!
Attire: Please wear comfy shoes and layers as it could be hot or cold and we will be doing some walking!
Sunset on March 14, 2021 is at 7:17pm