COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
HORSEBACK RIDING 2!
> It's so popular, we're doing ANOTHER ONE!<
What more can you ask for?
Sit in the saddle & let UD take you away.
Did you know that one of the most beautiful horseback riding places you can go in California is right outside of San Francisco? Ride your horse along the beautiful scenic sea cliffs & then down into the California Coast near Fort Funston!
Just imagine the sun is shining, the air is crisp, clear, & fresh, You & your horse trotting along the beautiful sandy beach. The waves of the Pacific Ocean crashing just a few feet away......
What to expect:
Enjoy a guided horseback ride at spectacular Ocean Beach near Fort Funston, one of the most popular beaches in the Bay Area.
- One-hour ride over 7 miles of trails along the bluffs of a beautiful beach down the sandy sea shore. Heading around Fort Funston.
- Great for anyone! We'll have horses for novice and experienced riders alike. If we're lucky, we might even have dolphins jumping out of the ocean as we ride!
- 1 hour horseback ride
- Experienced guide
- Helmets (they are required)
- Some basic horse riding tips
- An enthusiastic and fun loving host
What to Bring:
- Bring a jacket! The weather is often unpredictable on the beach in Daly City.
- $$$ cash to tip our guide afterwards!
- Wear Closed Toed Shoes or they will not let us on!
- For your comfort wear long pants also!
- Wear your mask!
NOTE : there is a 225lbs weight limit to ride