COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact email@example.com
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!
ANGEL ISLAND SPRING BIKING!
Spring is here!!! So join UD on a beautiful bike ride and picnic on Angel Island,
often referred to as the Jewel of the San Francisco Bay!
We'll be biking along beautiful trails in the the woods while starring at stunning
picture-postcard panoramic views of the entire Bay, including the Golden Gate
Bridge, San Francisco Skyline, Marin, and Mt. Tamalpais!
What to expect:
We will meet up in Tiburon (the only ferry that can get to Angel Island currently) and take a 15-min ferry ride over to Angel Island. Once we get there, we'll start biking along the Angel Island bike path. This route hugs the coastline of the Island and leads to all of the island's beaches and historical sites. We will take in some beautiful views of the bay. Stopping for a picnic lunch a long the way. When everyone is tired we will head back to the ferry and back to our cars in Tiburon!
Difficulty: This ride is approx 5 miles long with some moderate hills.
What to bring:
- Bicycle with lock (you can rent one at Demo Sport in Tiburon where we are meeting)
- Ferry Ticket
- Picnic lunch
- Extra Water
- UD host to guide you around the Island
Attire: Prepare for SF weather. Dress with layers!