St. Patrick's Day Happy Hour in the Park!
Dress like this, and come enjoy some drinks with us here :)
An Irish person in San Francisco's favorite combination... St. Patties Day & Mission Dolores Park! No, seriously, what could be better?! Beautiful views of the Bay Area, watching the sun set over downtown SF while sipping on an Irish Lager, enjoying the company of friends. It can't be beat.
Show up dressed in all green, and get ready to play some Irish drinking games - responsibly of course - and wind down after a long day at work.
What to Expect:
- A nice evening outdoors, picnic setup, fun games
- Some light snacks and drinks to share, courtesy of UD
- Awesome UD Friends & Dogs! Bring your dogs!
- An awesome UD host with a horrible Irish accent!
What To Bring:
- Blanket or chair to sit on
- BYOB (We'll have some beer to share in honor of St. Patties Day, but bring some more if you want! )
- Side dishes to share if you want!
(salad, chips and guac., dessert, or fav. mimosa to share—all COVID friendly and pre-packaged of course!)
Attire: Comfortable clothes to match the weather! Bring layers!