Sunset Kayaking in Sausalito!
Join your UD friends for a gorgeous Spring Sunset paddle!
We will kayak for 3 hours in a stunning and must-see area, while watching the sun go down on the Bay, seeing the stars shine above us and loving ever minute!
As the sun sets and the stars come out, take a moment to enjoy the sights and sounds of the Bay Area at night. We’ll also paddle by Sausalito’s houseboat community, where many people make their home on the water. We’ll bring our boats together and enjoy the sparkling San Francisco skyline, and the sight of the stars overhead!
What to Expect:
A gorgeous sunset/starlight kayaking time with your Urban Diversion friends! Paddle along Sausalito’s waterfront viewing the local wildlife, including seals, sea lions, and houseboat residents. We'll watch the sunset and then enjoy the star filled sky on our way back! It's sure to be a night to remember! *Everyone will be in double (tandem) kayaks, so it'll make paddling around a lot easier and more fun!
- 3 hour paddle with your UD friends!
- Kayak and gear rental.
- Pre-kayaking orientation: Basic paddling techniques, Safety issue
- An experienced kayaking host
- Paddle snacks & water
- Wear warm layers and clothing that you don't mind getting a little wet.
- NO COTTON!
- Bring an extra change of clothes in case you getting a little wet.
- If you have a headlamp, feel free to bring it! We will have glow sticks for everyone too!
- Don't forget your camera!! ( Highly recommend to bring a water bag or ziplock for your personal belongings.)
After the paddle:
Depending on if places open back up by March, we will grab dinner and drinks nearby at Bar Bocce and share all of our experiences and pictures from the event! Check out their menu HERE.