SIP (Shelter in Place) Series: :
Virtual Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt
We all have those cherished Easter memories from our childhoods, and what do we typically all remember the most?
Beating your siblings/cousins/friends at the EASTER EGG HUNT!
Pour your mimosa, cook up your favorite breakfast
and join us for a UD Easter brunch and virtual egg hunt!
What to Expect: A wonderful time with your UD friends, enjoying a bountiful mimosa brunch, while we all play an Easter egg scavenger hunt!
How it works:
- Make your favorite brunch treat!
- Grab your preferred drink of choice (OJ or mimosa? Irish coffee or latte? Sparking water or Sparkling wine?)
- Get ready to hunt for Easter eggs you didn't even know you had laying around your place!
- And most importantly, be prepared to have a hilariously good time as we all embrace our inner child together.
How to go virtual with Urban Diversion:
- Install zoom - You don't have to create an account
- Register on Urban Diversion to get the Virtual Event Link to join
- Click on the link at the start of the event time
What to know
- Start/End - the event starts at the time specified and also the virtual room closes at the end of the event.
- Break-out Room - you can start chat groups with anyone in the room
- Rules: these rules apply, you can be kicked out if you violate the rules
- Be nice
- Nothing inappropriate
- Real photos/video of you