Friday Beach Bonfire Series:
Sunset & S'mores Newbie Mixer!
THEME: Office Attire Bonfire!
Bring those office clothes you used to wear, you can't need it any more..or you can still wear it on those zoom calls nobody on the zoom will smell the bonfire smoke!!
Let's continue enjoying these gorgeous winter beach days in SF,
so let's just head out to the beach to play some beach games, roast some s'mores and light a bonfire.
Warm yourself by the fire, enjoy the sunset and meet new friends! We'll take care of getting there early to grab the best spot!
- We are bringing Wood - but bring something to burn if you can... to get the party started!!!! More wood is always welcomed :)
- Happy group of people chilling on the beach with new and old friends.
- Yummy COVID-friendly S'more kits (pre-packaged ahead of time for everyone!) And water!
- We will be on the beach until they kick us off!
- Beach Permit if required
- A full evening of music, fun and friends
What to bring:
- Something to sit on Blanket, Chair (Beach or camping)
- Your own snacks
- A warm blanket
- Clothes to keep you warm. Dress in Layers!!!
- BYOB (NO GLASS PLEASE)
- Bonfire Wood, if you have any extras! :)
- Fun beach games to share with your UD friends!
Weather & Sunset:
We will have plenty of time to enjoy. You can never predict the weather, so dress in layers..... unless it is super bad, we will be there.
COVID-19 NOTICE: #UDcares about our community, your safety and most of all we care about supporting each other while we all go through this together. We are working hard to keep our UD family connected while following the guidelines necessary to keep us ALL safe.
Please check these steps to see how to keep yourself and UD buddies safe at our events.
- Check-In with Host: Before the start of each event, make sure to meet with your host to check in, get temperature checked, and be given hand sanitizer
- Space Out and Mask Up: Make sure to stay 6 feet apart at each event. Bring a face covering with you or you will be asked to leave the event. You can also purchase a face mask from your host, just let them know!
- Feeling Sick?: If you experience any flu-like symptoms two weeks leading up to the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Feedback: Our staff appreciates any feedback on how we can improve future events to keep everyone safe. Feel free to share your thoughts with your host!